** Limited time free for “Ultimate Next”
** New calendar app "Ultimate Next" is released!!
** "Ultimate Next" is all new version of ultimate calendar!!
** Search for "Ultimate Next" at the Appstore.
** Website: "ultimatenext.com"
Features and tips
● This App has easy input and use due to intuitive UI. It is so convenient!!
● Just touch the point where you are supposed to input information.
● This App allows to memorize easily by using photo icons.
● Try to use photo icons instead of complicated letters.
● Plus, This App allows you to input the simple tag according to your expense.
● It is efficient to add, delete, and use the cell.
● Touch the cell adding button.
● Push the cell in a leftward or rightward direction you want.
● Touch the cell price if you want to input the price of the cell.
● This App offers a price pad which you are able to use easily.
● Touch the "M" and "C" button in the price pad.
● Touch the Memo icon if you will record the things you dont forget to do.
● Touch the Basket icon to take photo
● Save the list according to the catalog you made.
● Touch the date to change the title of the list.
● Touch the Memo icon to record the event.
● Add and keep the items that you will spend in the list line.
● Just push the list item in a leftward direction in case you have the additional spending.
● Just scroll down in order to check the last daily/weekly/monthly list.
● It is also possible to correct/add/delete your last lists.
● Touch the "editing" button to correct/add/delete your last lists.
● It is possible to add the lists and items to those of last date whatever you want.
● It shows the total history of weekly/monthly expenditure through stored daily information.
● The weekly history shows the total amount of expenditure by segmentation of daily statement.
● The monthly history shows the total amount of expenditure by segmentation of weekly statement.
● Weekly/monthly statement shows the growth rate compared to the previous week/month.
● Support payment type set.
● Transfer the saving data from free version to pro version.